Monday, March 21, 2016

DPI 1: Follow Up Email

Sample Follow Up Emails:


[If the photographer said YES]


Thank you very much for taking the time to read my letter! I appreciate you agreeing to review my portfolio. As a young artist it is important for me to learn from experienced and talented professionals such as yourself.

My assignment is take images in the style and likeness of the field you are an expert in. Do you have any advice or suggestions for me in order to take the best quality images?

By April 11th I am supposed to have my images taken. I will be sending a copy of my portfolio sometime after that. If you would take a look at my photos and give me any feedback, I would be most appreciative! Thank you again for your time with this! It means a lot that you would be willing to help an up-and-comer. Please let me know if you have any questions. If not, please look for a follow up email in a couple of weeks.

Thank you again!

_______________________________________________________________

[If the photographer said NO]

Thank you very much for taking the time to read my letter! I understand that at this time you will not be able to review my work. It has been a pleasure looking over your work and will use your images as inspiration for my own.

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment