Monday, February 24, 2014

DPI 1 - Follow Up Questions

Once you have heard a response from your professional, send a follow up email with at least EIGHT QUESTIONS:

Your CHOICE Follow Up Questions:
What are the top three qualities you need to be successful in your career?
What is the most challenging part of your job?
What do you like most about your job?
If you could do it all over, would you change anything?
Where do you recommend I apply for an entry level position?
What experience is needed to get started in this career?
What career goals do you have?

MANDATORY Follow Up Questions:
Would you be willing to look over my portfolio?
Would you be willing to evaluate my work and give me helpful tips on improving?
Could you tell me what I am doing well, so far?
Could you give me advice on where to start? How to become a photographer?
Could you recommend schools or professionals to apprentice under?

No comments:

Post a Comment